These Shrimp Foil Boil Packs are easy to cook in the stove or on the flame broil. By adding lemon-herb spread, they are tasty and perfect all alone or you can add pasta, servings of mixed greens or seasonal vegetables according to your taste.
These foil packets are simple and stuffed with shrimp, wiener, corn, and potatoes. It’s a full dinner with zero tidy up! The conventional shrimp is changed over to a simple grilled or baked foil packet supper choice.
- ½ pound peeled shrimp
- 2 ears of natural corn
- ½ pound andouille sausage
- 1 pound red potatoes
- 3 tablespoons of homemade seasoning
- salt and pepper, (to taste)
- 3 teaspoons chopped garlic
- ½ lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons butter
- chopped parsley
How to cook?
1. Take corns and chop into thirds, then chop each corn into half. Boil for 10 minutes.
2. Take potatoes and cut into 2-inch pieces. Boil for 10 minutes.
3. Take a large bowl and add shrimps, corns, and potatoes. Add ½ pound andouille sausage in it.
4. Add chopped garlic, homemade seasoning and add lemon juice and salt and pepper according to your taste. Stir it for a while.
5. Cut the aluminum foils of equal size. Add the equal portion into foil and fold the edges.
6. Preheat the gas or charcoal grill at high temperature.
7. Now put this foils over the grill for 8-10 minutes on one side. Change the side and then cook for another 8-10 minutes.
8. Cook until the shrimps turned pink and corns are easy to eat.
9. While packets are in the grill, melt the butter at the medium temperature over the stove; stir it until the color changes from yellow to golden.
10. Add butter over the packets along with chopped parsley and garlic.