Caramel is a sweet toffee that is made up by heating different sugars together. It is used in puddings, cakes, biscuits and ice cream toppings as a sweet flavour. Caramel is a healthy dairy product and is a source of calcium, vitamins, and proteins along with many other health benefits. Caramel also helps absorbing calcium and vitamins essential for bone and teeth health. Consuming enough amount of caramel leads to good health and even good for skin and hair.
If you know how to cook and bake than it could be one’s own ‘competitive advantage’ over restaurants and bakery items. But if not, then we bring for you complete detailed recipes of yummy food items so you can make healthy desserts yourself for your kids because it’s not an easy compromise for your family’s health. Here is the recipe of CARAMEL CUPCAKES with the touch of SALT and BROWN SUGAR. You can imagine how yummy it would be. Here it is the recipe:
- 1 ½ Cup flour
- ½ tsp. Baking powder
- 2/3 tsp. salt
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 Eggs
- Vanilla essence
- 6 Tbsp. of unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp. icing sugar
- ½ salted caramel
- 2 tbsp. margarine
- ½ cup milk
1. Pre-heat the oven to degree 375, and oil spray the cupcakes tray and set aside while you prepare the batter.
2. In a large bowl mix all the dry ingredients including all-purpose flour, baking powder and salt and set aside.
3. Take another bowl and place butter and sugar in it. Beat well until it forms the fluffy cream. Now add eggs in it (one at a time) and beat accordingly. After beating well mix with vanilla essence.
4. Now add the flour mixture into butter and egg mixture and mix well but make sure don’t over mix the batter.
5. Now pour this batter into pre greased cupcake tray and bake until cooked. Remove from the oven and set aside to let it cool.
6. Now heat the caramel on double bowler add 2 spoons of milk in it.
7. Cut the cupcakes half and place the caramel in the frosting bag and spread inside the cupcakes along with frosting over the cupcake giving it a finishing look. At the end spread a pinch of salt over it and serve.