This banana almond flax smoothie is one of the healthiest and yummy smoothie I could ever try. It is more like a dessert to your breakfast packed with health and taste. And once you try this you will definitely want this in your regular breakfast table.
All you have to do is keep some bananas in your refrigerator and blend them all with almond milk, almond butter, grounded flaxseeds and ice cubes. This refreshing, healthy and tasty smoothie will make you feel like storing a lot of bananas in your refrigerator all the time because you just cannot get enough of this super delicious drink.
- 1 medium well ripened banana, peeled diced into pieces, frozen
- 2/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup fat free plain Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 Tbsp creamy almond butter
- 1 Tbsp ground flaxseed meal
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 – 3 drops almond extract (pour into extract lid first then drop in blender so you don’t add too much)
- 4 ice cubes (optional)
To a blender add banana, almond milk, Greek yogurt, almond butter, ground flaxseed, honey and almond extract. Blend until combined then add ice if desired and blend until smooth. Serve immediately.