5. The human bodies are capable of exuding a small amount of light that is too weak for the human eyes to detect.
6. An average human being possesses 67 different kinds of bacteria within their belly button.
7. All humans lose around 4kg of skill cells each year!
8. Babies cannot shed tears until they grow up to be at least one month old.
9. The human heart has been recorded to beat more than three billion times through the course of an average lifespan.
10. Our nerves are capable of transferring information at the astounding speed of 400kmph!